Following are the shortcuts.
1) Ctrl + E – It centralizes the selected text, or the current line.
2) Ctrl + R – It justifies to the right the selected text, or the current line.
3) Ctrl + L – It justifies to the left the selected text, or the current line.
4) Ctrl + I – The same thing does that Tab.
5) Tab – It is giving the area to each of the windows opened by Google Talk.
6) Ctrl + Tab – The same thing does that Shift + Tab .
7) Shift + Tab – The same thing does that Tab but in reverse.
8 ) Ctrl + Shift + L –Switch between points, numbers, letters, capital letters, roman numbers and capital roman numbers
9) Ctrl + F4 – It closes the current window.
10) Alt + F4 – It closes the current window.
11) Alt + Esc – It Minimize all the windows.
12) Windows + ESC – Open Google Talk (if it’s minimized, or in the tray)
13) F9 – Open Gmail to send an email to the current contact.
14) F11 – It initiates a telephonic call with your friend.
15) F12 – It cancels a telephonic call.
16) Esc – It closes the current window.
Stay tuned for more.